Saturday, September 25, 2010

My First Blog

After blog hopping the last few years I never thought I would start one. I figured you`re never too old to try something new so here it goes...
If I didn`t have an insurance career, husband, three boys (men now), household duties, etc, I would be creating and altering art! There are soooo many creative women out there. I love to know that these women have busy lives too and find time to create art, something, anything.
I am going to be a vendor at an art retreat, Silver Bella. I`ve been collecting (hoarding) every type of vintage supplies. I`ll post some photos later tomorrow of some items I`ll have. What a Blessing to share the things I love with these wonderful women. Until tomorow.......

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our blogging community! I can't wait to see all that you have to contribute and know it will be inspirational. It sounds like you decided to be a vendor at Silver Bella! That is so exciting! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete