Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty Pinks For Saturday....





Just a smidge of pink in my collection of millinery. I just adore vintage stamens especially the glass ones.
This is probably the pinkest hat I have. Isn`t it wonderful? I bought several from a collector that was thinning his millinery. What a blessing and great prices! I`ll share some of them later.....
This is my 100th post! Yeah!! I never thought I would ever blog and now it has become part of my creative life. I`ll be post a giveaway soon....

Happy Pink Saturday!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post,...its certainly a day of celebrations. Love your millinery collection...lucky you.
    HPS
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You celebrated two special occasions today. Your 100th post and Pink Saturday's 3rd birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the millinery flowers! And congratulations on your 100th post! ::Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought those roses were real, Kim. So beautiful! Congratulations on your 100th post.
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pinks!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete