Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Portrait Pins....

I love collecting Victorian and vintage portrait pins. Some are alot pricier than others, but they all seem to tell a story....
Here is a photo of some pins sitting on my table waiting to become pieces of jewelery and photos of jewelry treasures that make these portraits become a special piece to someone`s vintage jewelry collection....













I especially love the wedding photos and children`s photos. I wonder how these people lived and what they did in their lives. These "adopted" family members seem to come to life when you create art or jewelry with them, don`t you think?







2 comments:

  1. I love those! I found one that had a mirror on the back !! Now I know what to add to my collection list! xoox-cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection. Loving my bird...she sits in my bathroom. So clever!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete