Monday, October 15, 2012

New arrivals.....

Some new arrivals for upcoming shows. The Hayloft at Port Royal Barn Sale is this weekend!! Another show in Buford Georgia next month! I`m always trying to reinvent my creations....

Camo cuffs.....
I love the pink rhinestone studs! I also am doing these in the clear rhinestones....

 I just adore the BIG Bling!! These are a couple of new bling bracelets coming out this weekend.... I say you can`t go too big! What do you think??


Sooooo head out to Clarksville, Tn. this weekend to the Hayloft Barn Sale and you`ll find the most incredibe gals in the South. Really!!  551 Port Royal Rd. in Clarksville, Tn.  Thurs, Fri, and Sat.....Hope to see ya`ll there.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim!!
    I googled to see if you had a blog :)

    This is Phyllis Covington :)

    I so love my earrings I got from you!!

    ReplyDelete