Friday, December 2, 2011

Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas....


I`ve been dying trees and wreaths! I finally decided to give it a try. I have been gluing and glittering these pink trees (Of course I dyed them first). I love a Pink Christmas!


This is a plain cream colored bottle brush wreath with plastic ornaments...not so my style. So.....I dyed this one pink!


This one blue...



I still have some glittering and decorating to do. I`m dreaming and creating a Pink Christmas.


What color is your Christmas this year?

10 comments:

  1. I was really into blue and silver for a while but only red and white nowadays :)

    Greeting from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous decorations
    My PINK is inviting you to come and take a peek. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HPS!


    They look fabulous! I really like those tiny trees.

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dyed trees & wreaths! I like pink aqua and silver.
    Have a wonderful pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink bottle brush trees and I have read before where ladies are dying the bottle brush trees how do you do that?

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Kimmy!! Isn't it addicting? They're also really fun to do for Halloween as well. Orange and black trees are loads of fun to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing wonders with the bottle brushes. I have a little light blue tree I have had for years. It is not dyed tho. It came in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty...your dying efforts turned out great!! HAPPY ps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my heavens I just adore those pink bottle brush trees! Love, love
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am all red and green this year, though I love your pinks :)
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete