Thursday, December 15, 2011

Funky Stockings!

For years we`ve stayed with the traditional needlepoint stockings until several years ago I decided we needed some whimsy for Santa! The old stockings still get hung for the boys and one dog....

My husband`s stocking...It says "Believe." He`s the biggest kid of all at Christmas! I bought this several years ago. It`s fun and funky! He makes sure that I remember it`s his every year! It`s a Krinkles stocking....




This is my stocking... The year I bought this I was into polka dots...This is a Krinkles stocking...Santa better put some green in there!


My Mom`s new stocking several years ago. This is a Krinkles stocking...


One year I decorated Kory`s room with jesters. This was a special stocking that year. Katherine`s Collections...


We still love the traditional needlepoint stockings....These are oldies but goodies! I kept forgetting whose was whose so I tagged each one...



Whether you have funky stockings, traditional needlepoint, or hand made..... Santa`s coming soon to fill them! So let`s hang them up and get ready....



What`s your stocking looking like this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment