Monday, December 6, 2010

A Pink And Peppermint Christmas!!








My Peppermint frogs will greet you at the entrance in the foyer. I love Katherine`s Collections. They make everything with great details and quality. The clothes are exquisite!










These peppermint urns are filled with Dollar Store trees that my friend Teresa flocked. I added light and dark pink vintage mercury ornaments to add some color and shine!








This is my grapevine tree I made this summer. I started with a tomato cage and wrapped grapevines around continuously. I made ribbon roses, brushed glue on them then added sugar glitter. I wrapped lights and vintage garlands around. The baby`s breath added a little softness. It added a feminine pink touch to the whimsy!











I only put one tree up this year. This is my flocked pencil tree. If you look closely, you can see snowmen peppermint sticks with red top hats, vintage pink mercury glass, and of course peppermint ornaments!




I found these huge peppermint sticks a few years ago. I think they add the perfect finishing touch to my peppermint tree!



Next I`ll be setting the table for some special friends coming Friday for crafting and fellowship.
You`ll be introduced to my Christmas Mooses. And yes, they`re wearing peppermint striped sweaters!
The mantle is all aglow... waiting for Santa to come. Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kim! Everything looks beautiful! I want to come over and play at your house but....you might want to check my tote bag before I leave because those frogs might be missing!! I have SERIOUS frog envy!

    Love ya!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree looks so good by the window, I'm lovin' it. The froggies are too dang cute too! Ribbit, Ribbit!!

    xoxo
    Merry Christmas Kim!

    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete