Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We`ve Been Flocked!



This is Teresa Greene. She owns a garden center: "It`s Always Something." Teresa has the most beautiful flocked trees I`ve ever seen. I caught her in the act as I picked up my wreaths. Next year we`ll have one of those trees!
We`ll be going out of town the day after Christmas and I didn`t want to have to throw it away so soon.








I love our flocked wreaths! It looks like it snowed all over them! Teresa does a great job and makes beautiful bows. She called me a while ago to tell me she was in our neighborhood and dressed up the mailbox. Is that great customer service or what??









2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh Kim, thank you for posting these pictures, they just gave me GOOD goosebumps because they brought back so many memories of when i would spend Christmas in the USA. Getting the tree flocked and all the wonderful decorations they have there, it's just such a happy jolly place to be at Christmas time,.....just beautiful. I wish i could live there, maybe one day.xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Just stopped by to say hello:)
    I will get meet you in a few months~~~ at the French event!

    Have a wonderful December!

    Blessings,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete