Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Little Rosey....A Lot Of Rustic!


Back in April I met a sweet talented lady. Jane is so talented in displaying just about anything! She`s kind and warm and displays some of the most amazing antiques and vintage lovliness..... Here are some photos of her store, Roses And Rustics. See how wonderful her store is! If you`re in the Nolensville area stop and visit with her. She`s opened Thursday through Saturday.









You can see Jane and me through this mirrior. I love this display...




These old dress forms add an antique style. With the baby dresses and beautiful jewelry pieces, you can see why I love this place! Jane is starting a vintage wedding section! Just adding a little more style to her antique and vintage treasures.... Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could visit this wonderful shop!
    Thanks for sharing such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete