Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Lot Of Whimsy...A Little French.....



These sweet little vintage cracker jack Charlottes made great earrings along with vintage garnets from a rosary....



Vintage tophats from an old game make these standout along with fresh water pearls and vintage keys!




Who could resist vintage monopoly pieces? Pair them up with vintage rosary crystals and a little bling, and you are ready to go!




Ahhhh...my favorite! These vintage mother of pearl hearts with pearls and fleur de lis accents will make any outfit say Ooh La La! (My friend Jane bought the fleur de lis necklace for her shop)!

Still working in my studio when I can. I`m itching to do some canvas art and mix media creations. I`ll keep you updated. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments... I`m still having issues with Blogger. I`m not being able to leave comments. Just know I love my blog friends and all the encouragement you give me...It`s truly a Blessing!














3 comments:

  1. So love your beautiful & creative designs. I'd never have thought to use these items, muchless create.
    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kim,
    You have blessed me greatly!
    More soon.
    Big hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim...I found you!! Love your site and totally LOVE your incredible creativity!! You are gonna be the star of the show and can't wait to meet you! (Blogger is messing with all of us....hang in there!)

    ReplyDelete