Friday, November 19, 2010

Swaps, Workshop, And The Classes.....



Vintage Trims Swap: Three yards for ten women.
Over the top trims and presentations! I was thrilled.
Shawn Steet did an awesome job as Hostess. I love it all!





Vintage Millinery Swap:
Fifteen of us swapped millinery sprigs or flowers.
Heather Buhaj was our hostess.
Aren`t they just lovely? I love these too!





Thursday night after our welcome dinner, Theresa had a group workshop for us.
There was glitter galore!
Usually, I love glitter, but decided to change it up a bit and still stay with a pink theme.
I used a graphite pencil to edge and blend for an aged look. (a technique we used in Lisa Kraus`s class).
I love the results.




CLASS ONE: CHATALAINE WITH CHARLOTTE LYONS





CLASS TWO: THE GILDED CAGE WITH KERRY LYNN YEARY





CLASS THREE: THE JOY WITHIN WITH LISA KAUS




I stayed with my pink theme. I loved using the different mediums. Everyone finished with a different theme and work of art!




CLASS FOUR: PRIZE A LICIOUS WITH SALLY JEAN ALEXANDER





A very challenging class but I loved the results. I decided to have one side subtle and the other bold with color. I had to have PINK!
I love it!



CLASS FIVE: SECRET INSIDE THE BOTTLE WITH LISA KAUS







A secret message was written and hidden in my bottle.
We shared papers and ribbons and baubles at our table.
These images came from several books.
I love hanging my special necklaces on the hooks.


Next up: Vendor night and special friends...

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    All terrific. Your soldering piece and last Lisa Kaus are just incredible!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete