Thursday, January 13, 2011

Downtown Dickson, Tn..........





Home Again Antiques: Here I met a precious new friend, Misha. There to her left are my purchases. I couldn`t believe I found another child`s hatbox there! A hat and other fabulous finds! A great place to meet wonderful women and shop! I`ll be back...



When I saw this gift shop, I called to my husband to take a picture.....
My sweet friend,
Kana, has a doggie named JuJu. How cool is that?





Briar Rose Antique Mall: When I found this PINK booth, I was so delighted! I found a sweet pink hat and a cream/ black hat. Two totally opposite style hats, both just as beautiful! As you scroll down, you`ll see me with the cream one in my hand....



This bust form was absolutely beautiful! Of course it said NFS. (not for sale).


This is the hat I spoke of earlier. I was in this booth for a while.....





Yesterday`s Treasures: Another new sweet friend, Tabitha, and her talented country singer boyfriend, Brian. This is where I found the fabulous Hat stand! Great finds everywhere....





So glad I got to share another adventure with you, my sweet blogging friends. Even though you can`t be with me, I love to show you the fabulous finds and new friends made along the way!
Until next time.....

FYI: My new Fabulous Banner was a gift made by my precious and very talented friend, LuLu Kellogg.









No comments:

Post a Comment