Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Marburber Farms Antique Show

Norm and me at the dance hall.
My beautiful friend,Gerri,and me in front of the dance hall.

The first stop, Magnolia Pearl
This is the display at the entrance to Magnolia Pearl's booth. It's a wired dress form with vintage laces and baubles galore, oh my!

Robin Brown and me in Magnolia Pearl's booth. Robin is the owner and designer. What a down to earth and wonderful person she is!
Norm and me still in the Magnolia Pearl booth. He was so patient as I kept trying on clothes.
Another booth that was "hands down" the most creative! Here are more photos of other amazing displays.







What a day we had! Everything IS bigger in Texas! Tomorrow I`ll share some photos of what I`ll be bringing to sell at Silver Bella`s Vendor Night! Stay tuned............

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!
    It looks as if you had quite an adventure! What did you bring home with you from Magnolia Pearl?
    Your photos are great and there are so many treasures! I can't wait to see you at SB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated missing her booth! That is one I really wanted to see, too bad I couldn't have stayed one day longer.

    ReplyDelete