Monday, October 25, 2010

Vintage Collectables and Recycled Treasures


I love vintage Victorian laces and cottons. I found this Victorian night gown last week, washed it, wore it, love it! The only thing that made it sweeter was....
The matching bloomers! The silk ribbons are wonderful. A little delicate, but just precious. I probably won`t wear them. I want to find a vintage pink hanger to display them.
Some wonderful collectables found at the flea market.


Some more wonderful collectables from the flea market and earlier finds. I love vintage inkwells with the tops. A vintage chatelain purse along with two victorian women`s purses. A sweet little pink hankerchief from Mae West`s estate.

Recycled treasures: I love to have my favorite things around me. I covered these cans with my wallpapers to hold small rolls at my fingertips. I kinda got carried away with all the trims and laces and stored them temporarily. Can you guess what these cans were??

2 comments:

  1. Great finds Kim! I just adore the nightgown and bloomers!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those cute bloomers!! Your wallpaper cans look great!

    ReplyDelete